To apply, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary. Clearly mention post applied for.
New Mortgage Branch seeking Residential Loan Processor
An exciting opportunity awaits a professional and competent individual seeking to advance their career as a Residential Loan Processor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review loan submissions from Loan Officers for quality assurance and sufficiency.
- Order appraisals, title work, VOEs, credit supplements, and AUS.
- Order and process fraud reports, FHA and VA case numbers, CAIVRS, LDP/GSA.
- Review files prior to submission to underwriting for income and asset documentation required for an underwriting decision.
- Calculate income and update AUS (DU/LP).
- Coordinate with borrowers and loan officers.
- Interact with outside vendors on a daily basis (insurance agents, homeowner associations, condo associations, etc.).
- Responsible to hand over a completely documented file to the underwriter for review.
- Manage pipeline within established service level agreements.
Academic Qualifications and Professional Requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a loan processor.
- Current experience in residential lending team of a bank or mortgage bank.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail orientation and organization skills.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 30+ loans.
Top Class Mortgage (TC mortgage) are seeking motivated, experienced loan officers to join our growing company. In this position, you will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
Loan Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate credit worthiness and financial histories
- Engage with customers and clients to determine loan needs
- Prepare loan estimates
- Process loan applications and documentation
- Advise clients on loan policies and restrictions
- Maintain and update client account records
- Coordinate with team to meet scheduled closing dates
- Submit loan applications and documentations to underwriting in a timely manner
- Maintain compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Interview loan applicants
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Perform any and all other duties as needed
Loan Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related field
- Mortgage loan officers must be licensed as a mortgage loan originator (MLO)
- State loan officer license from the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal loan regulations
- Strict adherence to company financial policies and processes
- Experienced at compiling and following policies and processes
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer data
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers